Thursday 22 August 2013

Nearly Every Disney Film has a Sequel Which Went Straight to DVD and You Had No Idea.

I often wonder how film-makers handle having their film skip a theatrical release and go straight to DVD. I feel that if I had put a lot of time and effort into making a film only for someone to tell me that it was going to end up in a barrel at a two dollar shop, I would be pretty upset. I think if your film ends up in a barrel you should take a long hard look at yourself. 
   
   This blog is going to be all about that. All the films that ended up in barrels. All the films people bring up at parties when they're like: "hey did you know Ace Ventura had a third film called Ace Ventura Jr? It was terrible." These are the films I will review.

   So take my hand, and let's step into a world of terrible production values, child actors who never appear again, people selling out, right there in front of you, but most of all, barrels.

Jackson B.

No comments:

Post a Comment